Lead Gen is functional to a certain extent, but still a work in progress. Please follow all directions carefully!
Want to run a contest or survey with the iSnap photo station? Set up the Lead Gen form to collect user’s personal info. Users can be offered a chance to fill out a quick form which enters them into your drawing.
Make sure you have updated your photo station to the latest software version. As of now, stay away from the isnap.com App Configuration aka Profiles for this feature. Do all the setup for Lead Gen right on the photo station itself (the “remote” configuration on isnap.com is still not fully available for Lead Gen).
- Toggle the post options on to offer the user a chance to fill your Lead Gen form.
- Type of Lead Gen Form: Leave this to Default.
- Form Instructions: You can edit this to customize your instructions to your user and inform them of the purpose of the form (entering sweepstakes, random drawing, survey with chance to win prize, etc).
- Select Image for Lead Gen Header: This is your banner image on your Lead Gen form. You can keep the default, or load your own custom image. Image is required to be 940 x 200 pixels.
- Terms and Conditions: You can Load a Text File onto the screen, and preview it as well as edit it. Load the text file from a USB flash drive plugged into the photo station. File must be .txt format. Some characters will not show properly and can be edited out if need be.
For a brief video of the steps on loading the file–and how it appears to users during their session–take a look at this clip on youtube:
- Enter Start URL & End Url: Used for the web form. Disregard for now.
- Choose form data fields & Choose required data fields: Tap the title to expand section. First, choose the fields you want to show up for your form. Then, choose which of those fields are required to be filled from the user.
This functionality is still in progress. For now, please toggle On the First Name, Last Name, and Email in both sections. Doing otherwise may cause your lead to not show properly on your isnap.com dashboard.
What the user sees
Lead Gen Collection
Terms & Conditions Text File
Although you can manually type in your terms and conditions, it is common for your legal documentation to be long and detailed. As such, you will often find yourself loading a text file.
The file must be a .txt. file format, and there are many special characters that will now display properly at this time (such as double and single quotations, special characters, and certain blank spacing).
Please be sure to test the look of your terms and conditions by doing some trial runs.
Here is a sample .txt file formatted to display as best as possible for the Lead Gen feature: Sample terms and conditions file