There are several reasons you may want to remove the back panel, such as adjusting the camera or replacing a part.
To remove the back panels: (Tools needed: Phillips-head screwdriver)
- Unlock lower panel (if locked)
- Place hand flat on lower back panel, slide up and then out.
- Loosen two Phillips-head drop-down screws at the lip of the back panel. ***IMPORTANT****
- Place hand flat on upper back panel, slide up and then out.
- Follow the directions in reverse order to replace the panels again.