When setting up your facebook brand page on your iSnap, there will be times when entering the facebook vanity name will not show the correct facebook page.
The alternative method is to look up and enter your facebook fan page ID–also known as the facebook CID number.
To look up your facebook cid for iSnap configuration purposes, follow these steps:
- Open your facebook brand page in your web browser. Check to see your vanity name in the URL.
- Right-click on an empty area of your page and select “View Page Source.”
- On the new tab with coding, press ctrl+f to bring up the search box.
- type in ‘cid’ without the quotes.
- Copy the number found. You can test this number by replacing your vanity name in the URL, and it should point to the same page.
- Paste this number into the appropriate iSnap configuration tab (location page and/or Fan page). As of now, the CID# can be entered in the same field as where the facebook vanity name goes.
Alternatively, most facebook page IDs can be found using websites such as http://findmyfacebookid.com/